banner

 

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Throwback Santa Suit Gift Card Holder

Nifty Santa Suit Gift Card Holder from Antonella at www.quilling.blogspot.com


This is my Santa suit gift card holder from last year, I thought it would be fun to re-post it so you can see the basic gift card holder design, and well it is way cute. I did re-visit this gift card holder and the picture in this post is a little different, I added some glitter and some black "buttons" to spruce it up a bit.

Nifty Santa Suit Gift Card Holder from Antonella at www.quilling.blogspot.com
Click here to go to the original post for complete instructions


I hope you have a wonderful day!
Antonella Quilling Art

2 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

This is just so fun and creative. Love the belt with the buckle.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Ann Thompson said...

I must have seen your post last year because I made some almost exactly like this :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails