banner

 

Monday, October 20, 2014

Motivation Monday The Quieter You Become Quote

Welcome back for another Motivation Monday!






"The quieter you become the more you can hear

This is one of those quotes that causes you to stop and listen. It could be the go-to saying for all those "Active listening" courses and articles, don't you agree? 

Click here for my Freebie Friday where I have shared this fun printable with you so that you too can create one... As always, would love to hear how you plan to use it.....



http://quilling.blogspot.com/2014/10/freebie-friday-quieter-you-become.html


I hope you have a wonderful day!

Antonella Quilling Art

2 comments:

Ann said...

this is a good one. I know a few people who are never quiet long enough to hear anything :)

Stamping With Bibiana said...

I like this quote...very true! Hopefully I will remember it and put it to practice
Bibiana

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails