banner

 

Monday, October 06, 2014

Motivation Monday Happy Birthday




I'm not certain this is really a "Motivation Monday" moment, but I wanted to share with you a fun Birthday Card I made.

What makes this card so much fun (for me) is that it has a "Halloweenie" flair, lol. I added a bat, black cat, and mummy stickers to the birthday background I made.  Don't you love to include seasonal elements to your cards?

I created the design elements with some shading so that they look like they are popping off the card, I like the way it turned out. I love elements like this because I get to play with the many different fonts I have downloaded. I mean, can you ever really have enough?



Click here for my Freebie Friday where I have shared this printable with you so that you too can create one....




I hope you have a wonderful day!
Antonella Quilling Art


1 comments:

Ann said...

this is a really great looking card. I love how you did the background

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails