banner

 

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Personal Favorites

As we prepare to say good bye to 2013, I wanted to share my favorite projects from 2013...

There were quite a few different types of projects, so I will categorize them

Cards - here is a collection of some of my favorite cards!
---------------------------------------
I cannot think about my favorite cards without sharing my spooky spider card! This was such a great card, I loved everything about it.


No year is complete without remembering mom...


You can never have enough Thank You cards, and this one is so pretty


Boo! Don't let this little ghost frighten you!


Don't forget about the gift cards... as the children get older and are very unimaginative and ask for money, we may as well spruce them up in some way.


This stacked present birthday card is embellished with a multi-strip quilled element


Printables - I am truly enjoying sharing my printables, expect many more in 2014!
---------------------------------------
Some of my Keep Calm collection...




If you want to smile, don't forget this cutie...


Cut Files - My plan is to share more of these in 2014... time is my biggest hurdle...
---------------------------------------



As we wind down 2013 and get ready for 2014, I am grateful for my wonderful family and collection of friends like you! Thank you for your support and beautiful comments, they make the journey worthwhile!

May you and your family have a Safe and Happy New Year!

Antonella Quilling Art

1 comments:

Lucy said...

Wow...you did quite a few projects this year. Love them all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails