banner

 

Friday, October 04, 2013

Freebie Friday Autumn Polaroid Frame Cut File

Antonella's Free Autumn Polaroid Frame Studio Cut File
Free Autumn Polaroid Frame


Happy Freebie Friday! I am so excited to share my Autumn Polaroid frames with you today! I fell in love with the Polaroid frames a long time ago... So being able to share my addiction love with you is a treat.

Earlier this week I posted a project using my Autumn frame, and as I was preparing this post I decided to throw in a few other Autumn frames for you. As you can see, the differences are in the shape of the frame, a traditional hard edges shape or my signature rounded corners.  I also played with the fonts I used.
Antonella's Free Autumn Polaroid Frame Studio Cut File
Free Autumn Polaroid Frame

I must admit, my absolute favorite font right now is the one I used on my project - it cuts like a dream and is so delicate in appearance, it meets all of my requirements.

Do you have a love for these Polaroid frames too? How do you use frames in your projects? I'd love to hear.
Antonella's Free Autumn Polaroid Frame Studio Cut File
Free Autumn Polaroid Frame Cut Files (click to download)

As always, I am happy to share my tutorials, freebies / printables (and now cut files) with you, I only ask that you do the following:
  • Please leave a comment if you download  freebie / printable / digi, etc, because I would love to hear from you
  • If you enjoy the things I share with you, please become a follower so that you will see all the new stuff when it is posted (no pressure, join only if you want)
  • Please do not share any of my digital images, printables, or tutorials directly with others, but please do send them on over to me so that they can peruse and collect the images themselves.
  • I would be thrilled and honored if you would send me links to any images or posts that you've done using something that I have shared with you.  If you say it is ok, I will even feature your work here!
  • If you want to recolor the images, feel free! 
  • If you have a special request, please let me know and I will see what I can do.
Most importantly be Fantastically Creative You!

I hope you have a wonderful day!
Antonella Quilling Art

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails