banner

 

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween Pumpkin





I just love taking pictures, don't you? This pumpkin was one of those "lucky shots" and I am so grateful that I was able to capture it.  When I remember to bring my camera and have the opportunity to take pictures I find that I can take hundreds of pictures... of course, I don't often get the opportunity to do it so I am usually happy if I took at least 3 pictures at an event - lol


We were pumpkin picking and we basically stumbled upon this guy.  The orange against the greens, browns, rusts, and orange colors make this picture pop.  The fact that the pumpkin has obviously fallen open and the seeds are visible inside makes this such an interesting composition for me.  I love all the textures of the pumpkin, the seeds, and the grass.

I hope you enjoy this photograph and I'd love to hear your story or see your favorite shots so please feel free to share.

Wishing everyone a safe and happy Halloween!

Enjoy! Copyright for Personal Use Antonella DeFalco

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails