banner

 

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Hello and Happy Father's Day!

Wow, it has been a long time since I last posted! Today I wanted to share with you the fun little project that I have been working on for my dear hubby.

I have gone back to basics and made a project that involves paper, photos, and lots of shabby chic techniques.

I started by creating an accordion folded album, found some fun father themed quotes and printed them onto some nice scrapbook paper.  I have tons of scrapbook paper and I really need to do more of these projects because this paper is crying out to be used.

I decided to use photos that I converted to black and white because I love the way they pop off the page against the colorful paper.  I also have to thank Becca, from Amazing Paper Grace, for inspiring me to finally use some of that ribbon that I have on a project.

I am very proud of this little project and had lots of fun making it... I also created a similar one for my Dad in shades of brown... that is the best part about using the computer :-) 



I don't have time right now, but I will convert the quotes into a PDF document if you are interested.  I will update this post when it is ready and provide a link to the full set of instructions, including the quotes should you want to use them on one of your projects.


Enjoy!
Copyright for Personal Use Antonella DeFalco

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Hi, Antonella,

Your Father's Day card/accordion album looks amazing! I can't wait to see more close-up photos and instructions.

Hugs,
Charlotte

Anonymous said...

Love your album. I would love to have direction on how to make it. I am always looking for new fun things to try.

Antonella said...

Many Thanks Charlotte and Peggy :-)

I will definitely post instructions for this project before the end of the summer.

Hugs,
antonella :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails