I wanted to send out a wish for a Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates!
The very cute bunny is our Easter card this year.
I know that this is not a quilling project, but I really love and cherish these cards. Each one is different because my son has decorated and colored each individually. Marker is his tool of choice. :-)
The very easy instructions are this:
- Tracing a child's hand (all but the thumb) - we used white printer paper (personal choice because I thought a cute white bunny would work - but after having made them I think it would have been cute to pull out my scrapbooking paper and used a rainbow of colors)
- If you don't have a child, maybe you can borrow a niece or nephew or perhaps a neighbor or friend :-)
- Cut it out - make sure to round out the bottom for your bunny cheeks (you or your child can do the cutting - as long as caution is used)
- Bending the pinky and pointer finger towards the center
- Mark where the eyes and nose should be
- Turn it over to your young artist to draw eyes and nose (and any other decoration they may choose) - they can get very creative. My little guy loves markers, so they were his choice on this project.
- Glue the pinky and pointer finger down (refer to the picture)
- And there you have it - a Bunny!
I hope you have a very safe and happy day!
Copyright for Personal Use Antonella DeFalco
Technorati Tags: Easter, easter card, tarjetas, free easter pattern, easter bunny, childrens crafts