banner

 

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Blogging and Some Cleanup

Inspiration! New Ideas, and Spring Cleaning in the Fall...

I have been inspired. This inspiration is driven by my need to find organization. My current inspiration has been about how I would like this site to move forward.

This site has a lot of information about quilling and tools and techniques that can be found within my Quilling Blog. The reason for trying to organize this information is that I have found that it is not easy to find unless you know where it is. Since many people who visit are new to the site, they may not know where to look. So, I have undertaken a huge effort (at least on my part since I am not a webmaster) to reorganize this website and make finding the information much easier.

I am adding some links on the Left Sidebar for the following items:
  • Quilling Information - - This is all about this site. I am organizing my information so that you will be able to easily find things like instructions for making the Quilling Shapes and links to the Free Patterns.
  • Artist Spotlights - This is a monthly series where I select an artist in various genres and share them and their work with you. As I add new articles, I will post a link here so that you can easily find your favorite artist!
  • Blogs I Read - The web is a fun place, find about some of the neat blogs I like to read.
  • Subscribe Here - If you would like to be notified of changes to this blog you can get updates every time I add new content. You can get email updates by entering your email address (don't forget to reply to the email FeedBurner will send you so that you can complete the transaction) or you can receive an RSS feed by clicking on the orange RSS button. If you have a Google Home Page you can click on the Add to Google button.
  • Recent Posts - A list of the last 10 posts that I have made
  • Archives - A link for each month that I have added information to this site. Please click on the month to see everything for that month.
I sincerely hope that making these changes will help make finding the information you are looking for easier to find. You will see several posts today as I create additional posts that will help with this organization process.

Please comment on this post or send me an email if you have any suggestions or ideas.

Thank you,
Antonella :-)

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

Copyright Antonella DeFalco

1 comments:

Antonella said...

I am trying to keep this organized so that it is easy to find the pattern or learn about a specific topic. I hope that everyone finds this useful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails